If you've made soap before do you want to take your craft further by adding embeds and exfoliants like clays, ground walnut shells or coffee grounds?
This 3 hour session will focus on controlling the consistency of soap which is key to making sure anything you add doesn't sink to the bottom of the mould.
You will be briefed on safety precautions before enjoying the process of producing successful batches of luxurious natural cold process soap with a choice of embeds, exfoliants, scents, colours, designs and beautifully decorated tops.
During the workshop you will have the opportunity to make roughly a year's supply of soap which you can to take home to either enjoy using yourself or give as unique handmade gifts to friends and family.
Discounts available for groups of 4 or more. Hen parties please enquire.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07706 027286
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
Outline of the Day
Start time for the workshop is 10.00am.
This experience features soap making for 3 hours in a relaxed atmosphere.
Home baked treats and hot drinks are included in the cost of your workshop. A complimentary glass of Prosecco will be served at the end of the workshop to celebrate your creations.
How to find us
The location of the workshop is at Vegan Organic Skincare Devon, 72 Babbacombe Road, Torquay TQ1 3SW. We are on the A379 next door to The Dog & Duck public house.
Details of where to park will be provided once you have booked the workshop.
Terms & Conditions
Payment of the booking fee indicates acceptance of these terms.
- Full payment is required upon booking to secure your place.
- This course is for adults aged 18 or over.
- VOS Devon reserves the right to cancel a workshop in case of insufficient number of students or unforeseen circumstances, in which case a full refund will be made but no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred for travel, accommodation etc.
- Once a workshop has been booked and paid for, we are unable to offer any refunds for any reason if you are unable to attend. You can find someone else to attend in your place (must be over 18), in this case please let us know their name and email address.
- VOS Devon makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions. If you have any allergies, please contact us prior to booking a workshop.
- VOS Devon accepts no liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed or any of the ingredients that participants may come into contact with while at our premises.